Last updated 20 September 2020
1.1. Cookies consist of portions of code installed in the browser that assist the Owner in providing the Service according to the purposes described. Some of the purposes for which Cookies are installed may also require the User's consent.
1.2. Where the installation of Cookies is based on consent, such consent can be freely withdrawn at any time following the instructions provided in this document.
2.1. Unless expressly otherwise stated or evident in the context, the capitalised terms used in these Terms shall have the meanings set forth in the introductory language of these Terms or as set forth below:
- 2.1.1. “Account” – a common term for the Client Account and the User Account;
- 2.1.2. “Agreement” – an agreement for the use of the Platform concluded between the Operator and the Client in accordance with the Terms;
- 2.1.3. “Client Account” – A profile connected to a specific Client for the use of the Platform used to identify the Client, to provide the Users connected to the Client with access to the Platform, and to change and save the settings;
- 2.1.4. “Cookies” – Small sets of data stored in the User's device;
- 2.1.5. “Client” – a person who has entered into the Agreement with the Operator;
- 2.1.7. “Data Subject” – the natural person to whom the Personal Data refers;
- 2.1.8. “European Union (or EU)” – unless otherwise specified, all references made within this document to the European Union include all current member states to the European Union and the European Economic Area;
- 2.1.9. “Fee” – regular payment pursuant to the Plan for using the activated Account;
- 2.1.10. “Intellectual Property” – all existing and future author’s rights (copyrights), including any neighbouring and related rights, and industrial property rights in and related to the Platform, including all applications for renewal or extension of those rights, and other similar or equivalent rights and means of protection;
- 2.1.11. “Operator (or Data Controller)” – the operator of signalscorps.com, vulmatch.com, obstract.com, stixify.com, and siemrules.com is Signals Corps
- 2.1.12. “Party” – a common term for each of the Client and the Operator;
- 2.1.13. "Personal Data (or Data)" - any information that directly, indirectly, or in connection with other information — including a personal identification number — allows for the identification or identifiability of a natural person;
- 2.1.14. “Plan” – specific conditions related to the use and functionality of the Platform, which are specified on the Website, and on which the Fee is based;
- 2.1.15. “Platform” – signalscorps.com, vulmatch.com, obstract.com, siemrules.com, and stixify.com
- 2.1.16. “Search data” – the data the Client or the User searched for by using the Platform and the data returned from the search;
- 2.1.17. “Service” – the service provided by this Platform as described in the relative Terms of Service and on this site/application;
- 2.1.18. "Usage Data" - Information collected automatically through this Platform (or third-party services employed in this Platform), which can include: the IP addresses or domain names of the computers utilised by the Users who use this Platform, the URI addresses (Uniform Resource Identifier), the time of the request, the method utilised to submit the request to the server, the size of the file received in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the server's answer (successful outcome, error, etc.), the country of origin, the features of the browser and the operating system utilised by the User, the various time details per visit (e.g., the time spent on each page within the Platform) and the details about the path followed within the Platform with special reference to the sequence of pages visited, and other parameters about the device operating system and/or the User's IT environment.
- 2.1.19. “User (or User Account)” – any individual that the Client has authorised to use the Platform;
- 2.1.20. “Website” – signalscorps.com, vulmatch.com, obstract.com, stixify.com, and siemrules.com with its content.
3.0 TECHNICAL COOKIES AND COOKIES SERVING AGGREGATED STATISTICAL PURPOSES
3.1. Activity strictly necessary for the functioning of the Service:
3.2. Activity regarding the saving of preferences, optimisation, and statistics:
4.0 OTHER TYPES OF COOKIES OR THIRD PARTIES THAT INSTALL COOKIES
4.1. Some of the services listed below collect statistics in an anonymised and aggregated form and may not require the consent of the User or may be managed directly by the Owner - depending on how they are described - without the help of third parties.
4.3. Traffic optimisation and distribution. This type of service allows this Platform to distribute their content using servers located across different countries and to optimise their performance. Which Personal Data are processed depends on the characteristics and the way these services are implemented. Their function is to filter communications between this Platform and the User's browser. Considering the widespread distribution of this system, it is difficult to determine the locations to which the contents that may contain Personal Information User are transferred.
5.0 HOW TO PROVIDE OR WITHDRAW CONSENT TO THE INSTALLATION OF COOKIES
5.1. In addition to what is specified in this document, the User can manage preferences for Cookies directly from within their own browser and prevent – for example – third parties from installing Cookies.
5.2 Through browser preferences, it is also possible to delete Cookies installed in the past, including the Cookies that may have saved the initial consent for the installation of Cookies by this website.
5.3 Users can, for example, find information about how to manage Cookies in the most commonly used browsers at the following addresses: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari and Microsoft Internet Explorer.
5.5 Notwithstanding the above, the Owner informs that Users may follow the instructions provided on the subsequently linked initiatives by the EDAA (EU), the Network Advertising Initiative (US) and the Digital Advertising Alliance (US), DAAC (Canada), DDAI (Japan) or other similar services. Such initiatives allow Users to select their tracking preferences for most of the advertising tools. The Owner thus recommends that Users make use of these resources in addition to the information provided in this document.
6.0 LEGAL INFORMATION
6.1 This policy has been prepared based on provisions of multiple legislations, including Art. 13/14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation).
7.0 OPERATOR INFORMATION
7.1. Operator contact email: [email protected]